Baked Brie with Chutney
Write a review
- 1 block of Brie
- 1 Crescent roll tube
- SA Braai Mild Chutney
Other recommend ingredients
- Green Apples -Thinly sliced
- 1. Roll out the Crescent roll dough & follow instructions listed for preheating the oven.
- 2. Place Brie in the middle of the flattened dough.
- 3. Top with Chutney. Be as generous as you like, 3 TBS recommend.
- 4. Wrap the Brie topped with Chutney with the dough until covered.
- 5. Place on a cookie sheet & bake as directed by dough until golden brown. Approx 10-15 mins.
- 6. When golden brown remove from oven, transfer on to serving plate, lightly brush butter over the top & lightly drizzle the honey & serve with thinly sliced green apples or crackers!
- How do you Braai? Email us your recipes: email@example.com or share on Facebook!
SA Braai https://sabraaitime.com/