Broiled Tilapia with SA Braai Chutney
Write a review
- • 2 Tbsp. SA Braai chutney
- • 2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- • 2 Tilapia
- • Salt & Pepper
- • Put the broiler on high
- • While the broiler is heating, mix SA Braai Chutney & mayonnaise together in a small dish.
- • Place the fresh Tilapia on the pan, and glaze the topside with the mixture.
- • Add salt & pepper as seasoning.
- • Place under the broiler for 5 minutes, or until fish becomes flaky and cooked.
- • After 5 minutes, remove, flip and repeat on opposite side.
SA Braai https://sabraaitime.com/