SA Braai Valentine's Dish by La Merenda’s Chef Peter Sandroni
Write a review
- • 1 cup onion (sweet yellow or large red)
- • 1 tsp. minced garlic
- • 2 TBS dry white wine
- • 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- • ½ Sweet red pepper
- • Fresh Rosemary or Thyme for garnish - optional
- • 1/2 cup SA Braai Mild Chutney
- • 1 Lb. SA Braai Boerewors Sausage
- • 1 TBS olive oil
- Fully cook Boerewors sausage links in pan or grill, drain & let rest while preparing sauce.
- Chop onion & red peppers and sauté in pan with olive oil.
- Mix in garlic & white wine
- Increase heat to medium/high, add chutney & whipping cream. Mix to create the sauce.
- Once mixed together reduce heat & let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Slice Boerewors sausage that was cooked early and mix within sauce or serve on top.
- Serve sauce over noodles or rice.
- You can garnish with a fresh herb if desired.
- Share what your think on www.sabraaitime.com or www.facebook.com/SaBraaiLlc
SA Braai https://sabraaitime.com/