SA Braai Chutney Ham Glaze Recipe
Write a review
- ½ cup SA Braai Mild Chutney
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ Dijon Mustard
- ¼ cup Apple Juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place ham in heavy roasting pan.
- Add SA Braai Mild Chutney, brown sugar, mustard & apple juice in blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth. If desired, you can score the fat on the ham before baking in a 1-inch wide
- diamond pattern.
- Pour glaze over the ham, place thermometer into thickest part of the ham and cook until it
- registers 140 degrees. Let ham rest for 15 mins – slightly covered with foil before serving.
SA Braai https://sabraaitime.com/