SA Braai Chutney Ham Glaze Recipe
Write a review
- ½ cup SA Braai Mild Chutney
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ Dijon Mustard
- ¼ cup Apple Juice
- Follow the directions for your ham and pre-heat your oven to the directed temperature (typically 350 degrees).
- Before placing ham in oven, score the fat of the ham in a 1-inch wide diamond pattern to allow the flavors of the glaze to penetrate the ham.
- Add SA Braai Mild Chutney, brown sugar, mustard & apple juice in blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour glaze over the ham. Place a meat thermometer into thickest part of the ham and cook until it registers 140 degrees (or to the directed heat of your individual ham).
- Remove ham from oven and lightly cover with foil. Let ham rest for 15 mins before serving.
SA Braai https://sabraaitime.com/