SA Braai invites you to support a great cause…
SA Braai has teamed up with local businesses to raise money to go directly to The Cambodian Education Fund!
You may wonder why “the South African sausage people” are asking you to help children in Cambodia…
As you know, Matthew is from South Africa and we met in Ireland. I (Wendi) come from a very culturally diverse background. I have also had the privilege to see a good part of the world. One of the things I love most about being the 2nd half of SA Braai is drawing awareness & educating people about other cultures. To our family, there really is no better way than with food!
I have some wonderful, inspiring people in my family who started The Cambodian Education Fund a few years ago. They were traveling Asia and were “captivated” by the children of Siem Reap, Cambodia. Now, their NGO supports education, awareness and so much more!
Next month I will be traveling to Siem Reap, Cambodia to spend a week in a school their funds support, but I don’t want to go empty handed!
Here’s what YOU need to do to help!
We encourage you to go to http://www.thecamfund.org and donate $10. Your donation is also tax deductible. Please include in the notes your name, email & phone number.
A BIG special “thank you” to these great business owners who have joins us to support this great cause…
- La Merenda & Engine Company No. 3 http://www.lamerenda125.com
- Milwaukee Food Tours http://milwaukeefoodtours.com
- From Milwaukee with Love http://www.frommilwaukeewithlove
- Food Writer Lori Fredrich http://www.lorifredrich.com
- Three Brother’s Farm http://www.threebrothersfarmcsa.org
- Karl Ratzch’s Restaurant http://www.karlratzsch.com